Looking for a fun and purposeful career?
The Simply Amazing Market is now hiring a Retail Associate. Job duties include assisting individuals with disabilities in a retail environment, customer service and product production.
Applicants must be comfortable with some computer data entry, have excellent customer service skills and be able to multi-task well. To ensure an enjoyable work environment, a positive attitude is required.
Generally, this is a day shift, Monday through Friday. However, there may be evenings and weekend hours in the future. This position can be full or part time, and will be determined by management and applicant needs.
Join our team to make a difference and love your job!
- Provide excellent customer service, both in-person and on the phone.
- Assist customers with inquiries and conflict resolution.
- Run cash register, maintain operation records, open and close storefront, and prepare daily transaction records.
- Schedule, monitor and assist, as needed, in all phases of the production process.
- Coordinate the pricing, labeling, inventory and stocking of products in the Market and designated for external sales.
- Interact and serve as a positive role model for clients who work in the market.
- Assist in keeping the Market clean and orderly.
- Ensure that shipping and receiving systems are being followed.
- Prepare, work and tear down external marketing events, as needed. These events may be outside of regular workdays and times.
- Train clients and new staff on day-to-day operations, product knowledge, cash register system, promotional items, and customer service requirements.
- Assist team in the product development, pricing and packaging.
- Must abide by agency, state, CARF, OSHA and Health Department regulations and procedures.
- Other duties assigned by the Retail Director.
- Must possess valid driver's license and auto insurance
- Must have high school diploma
- Three (3) years of experience in retail and/or food production is preferred
- Must possess strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience with in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Publisher is preferred
- Must pass background screening, TB test and drug screens